Terms and Conditions
Welcome to the WYSE Travel Confederation Jobsboard. WYSE Travel Confederation requires that any user wishing to access the Jobsboard comply with the rules and other terms of this agreement. Your continued access to the Jobsboard is contingent on your acceptance of this Agreement. After you have accepted this Agreement, you may use the Jobsboard.
1. The WYSE Travel Confederation Jobsboard is provided as a service of the Confederation. Any information posted by users must be related to the purposes of the Jobsboard. WYSE Travel Confederation reserves the right to remove postings deemed not in the best interests of the Confederation.
2. The Jobsboard is to be used only by individuals interested in obtaining career information and filling job openings and by employers posting employment opportunities.
3. Those using the Jobsboard for the purpose of filling job openings are prohibited from posting any incomplete, false, or inaccurate employment history or other biographical information.
4. Those using the Jobsboard for the purpose of posting employment opportunities shall abide by all local, state, and federal laws with regard to hiring and employment.
5. Users shall exercise both common sense and courtesy when posting information and shall not use the Josboard to transmit defamatory, disparaging, obscene or offensive materials or communications.
6. Users are prohibited from uploading or distributing any information subject to trademark, copyright, or other proprietary rights except with the express consent of the owner of the rights.
7. Posted information will not be treated as confidential.
8. The Jobsboard is not to be accessed to conduct any activities that may be illegal. For example, the Jobsboard shall not be used to encourage software infringement, spreading of computer viruses, breaking into private computer forums, gambling, or other crimes.
9. The Jobsboard is not to be used in a manner that violates the bylaws or any other policies, procedures, rules or regulations of WYSE Travel Confederation.
10. Users shall respect the security of the Jobsboard and shall not attempt to delete or revise material posted by any other user or to gain access to areas private to WYSE Travel Confederation or its members.
Limitation of Liability and Indemnity
WYSE Travel Confederation makes no warranty, guarantee, or representation as to the accuracy, sufficiency, or security of information posted or transmitted by users and assumes no responsibility or liability in connection with the use or misuse of such information. WYSE Travel Confederation assumes no liability or responsibility for the quality, safety or legality of the employment opportunities or biographical information posted, the truthfulness or accuracy of the listings, the ability of employers to offer employment opportunities to candidates or the ability of candidates to fill job openings. NEVERTHELESS, WYSE TRAVEL CONFEDERATION RETAINS THE RIGHT TO MONITOR POSTED INFORMATION AND REMOVE MESSAGES OR MATERIALS THAT IT BELIEVES ARE NOT IN THE BEST INTERESTS OF THE CONFEDERATION.
WYSE Travel Confederation reserves the right to modify or change the rules of the Jobsboard as it determines from time-to-time in the best interests of the Confederation.