The world needs places and companies where people can stay and work, share their passion, creativity and responsibility.
Our Mission is to create inspiring places. Hosting our guests with passion and empathy is our tribute to their travel adventure. It is our responsibility to provide a safe and clean environment, where everybody can be part of an open-minded community.
We want to inspire people to travel, make our guests smile and share the unique Wombat’s atmosphere so they can leave us with great experiences and unforgettable memories in their backpacks.
If you love to interact and negotiate with others, build and maintain working relationships and if the world of online hospitality distribution is your stage, then we want to get to know you!
We are looking for a General Manager in Munich who will be responsible for all the operational processes.
- Responsibility for all operational processes.
- Finance and Cost Management ( budget responsibility, business management, cost management, reporting)
- Human resources management ( leadership, personnel management, organisation,payroll accounting)
- Quality management ( quality standards, guest satisfaction )
- F & B Management, Lagermanagement
- Responsibility for the maintenance of the building and its system
- Guest-oriented working and thinking
- Entrepreneurial thinking
- Experience as a manager and in leading teams
- High resilience and stress resistance
- Organises structured work for us
- Creative and innovative in finding solutions
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to successfully prioritise tasks
- Business fluent English and perfect German.
- Computer literacy and the ability to quickly get used to new programs
- High level of initiative and independent action
- Basic knowledge of accounting
- Tourist or commercial training
- Additional languages
- Work experience in the ho(s)tel sector
- Experience in managing a hotel(s)
- Basic knowledge of German labour law
- Knowledge of payroll
- Negotiation skills
- Working in a dynamic,international environment and in a relaxed atmosphere with many different people and nationalities.
- Personal and professional development within the framework of coaching and further training.
- Free or heavily discounted overnight stays in all wombat’s CITY HOSTELS ( Vienna, Budapest,London,Munich) also possible for family members
- Personal and professional development within the framework of coaching and further training courses
- Free accommodation in all Wombat’s City Hostels
- The minimum gross wage for this position is €3500. The willingness to overpay is given and depends on your qualifications and experience.
- Starting of work – as soon as possible
The above applies to you m and can you imagine taking on this position at Wombat’s and growing with us? Then we look forward to hearing from you!
Please send your application with CV and letter of motivation (including salary expectations) to Boris Muche (Head of Operations).