Sectors Marketing & Digital services
Cloudbeds is a travel industry startup that works to make the world a more welcome place. We make advanced cloud-based hospitality software for hotels, hostels, vacation rentals and groups that manages reservations and guests, distributes room availability, sells inventory, and collects payments. Our hundreds of team members are distributed across over 30 countries and, altogether, we speak 20+ languages. How do we do it? On a #remotefirst platform that allows every member of our team to work from wherever they are around the globe. We’re looking for people who want to disrupt the travel industry and love to travel as much as we do.
We’re looking for an exceptional and experienced leader who will combine the art and science of marketing to help mature our brand, positioning, and overall marketing strategy to support our ambitious growth plans. The ideal candidate is a seasoned marketing professional with experience in successfully scaling B2B companies, ideally in the hospitality, technology, data or analytics space. This high visibility role will set marketing strategy and help grow the business both nationally and globally.
You will be responsible for building all marketing plans and leading execution toward the goal of driving Cloudbeds’ growth and mindshare. You will build, mentor, and manage a team of marketers. Success in this role requires curiosity, a data-centric mindset, and deep experience leading both marketing and sales initiatives and teams large and small. If you’re a thought leader who’s not afraid to get your hands dirty, we want to talk to you.
Location: Remote (must be a US resident)
What You Will Do:
- Developing, establishing, and directing all marketing and marketing operations, advertising, and promotional activities that meet high-growth objectives. These include social media, content marketing, sales enablement, demand gen, marketing software and infrastructure, customer acquisition, communication strategy, tradeshow/events, market research, PR, branding, and more.
- Working closely with the sales and partnerships team on pitch development, enablement materials, top-of-funnel awareness, and lead generation programs.
- Partnering closely with the product and customer success teams to understand our customer needs, develop exceptional go-to-market strategies, and develop relevant brand-enhancing communication.
- Leading the marketing team through annual and quarterly planning, developing and owning budgets, and reporting on marketing initiatives’ performance — always focusing on moving the needle toward revenue growth and market awareness.
- Guide team to new channel tests; evaluate new channels based on scalability, CPA and expected LTV.
- Phenomenal cross-functional collaboration skills – this person should shepherd campaigns throughout the entire organization, ensuring all partners are aligned.
- Lead cross-functional KPI reviews with the Marketing and global Sales teams to track marketing and sales KPIs, identify performance gaps, and define countermeasures aligning marketing and sales strategies.
- Establish departmental goals that support corporate objectives and measure results.
- You’re a leader – someone who inspires, motivates and coaches the team and energizes the company.
You’ll succeed with:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field, MBA preferred.
- 15+ years of marketing and corporate communications on a global basis in enterprise software, 10 years leading others.
- Deep experience building marketing programs and marketing teams from the ground up. You have a track record of attracting, retaining, developing, and motivating talent.
- An entrepreneurial streak, strong speaking and writing skills, an eye for design, a self-starting, hands-on approach to problems, a contagious sense of urgency, and the ability to stay poised under pressure.
- Proven ability to support sales with high-impact marketing and lead goals at a scaling startup.
- Deep experience in marketing technologies like Salesforce, Pardot, etc., and current knowledge of the tools and technology of modern digital marketing.
- Ability to adapt quickly and push forward even when presented with limited information.
- Capable of clearly communicating with and influencing executives and external stakeholders.
- Familiarity with the enterprise software technology ecosystem and an ability to quickly understand how new technologies fit into the ecosystem.
- Leading marketing teams through high-growth, developing programs that drive scale.
- Experience with LATAM, EMEA, APAC, and North American markets.
Our company culture supports flexible working schedules with an open PTO policy and the opportunity to travel and work remotely with great people. We are also dedicated to your personal and professional development at Cloudbeds. You will have access to over 10,000 courses within LinkedIn Learning when you join our team for your individual growth! If you think you have the skills and passion, we’ll give you the support and opportunity to thrive in your career. If you would like to be considered for the role, we would love to hear from you!