Sectors Tours, attractions & activities
We are currently looking for a QA Engineer to join our team in Vienna or remote (europe-based).
- Creating detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Evaluate and analyse test results
- Use your common sense to spot issues that aren’t in product specification.
- Take part in daily stand-ups and work closely with product managers to validate features
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
Who You Are
- Analytical mindset, strong work ethic and thoroughness
- Experience with writing SQL queries
- Ability to deal with changing demands in a dynamic startup environment
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance
- Knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Worked in an Agile environment
- Experience with Google Sheets
- Experience with POSTMAN or similar API testing tools
- Reviewing quality specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Experiences with test automation (for example Cypress, Assertible)
- An operator has made changes to their feeds. The developers have made the changes necessary to accommodate for such change. The QA engineer will have to validate that the data is imported correctly.
- We are about to launch a new feature on the website that allows customers to split the payment of a tour between the travellers. The QA Engineer needs to create and test the possible scenarios on how the feature would mainly be used, as well as edge cases that need to be covered in testing.
What can you expect?
- Work right in the center of Vienna, the #1 city to live in for the 10th consecutive year
- Flexible working hours – opportunity to work 4 days per week instead of 5 days
- International work environment with English as the working language
- Mobile working options and working from abroad opportunity
- The excitement of working for a fast scaling Series C funded startup
- Great career opportunities and individual development plans
- A dog-friendly office environment