Location: Remote – Ukraine
What You Will Do
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to plan, build and ship high-quality features.
- Mentor team members through practices like pair programming and code reviews.
- Help design the long-term vision of our technology.
- Promote best practices to improve the quality of our code and processes.
- Drive technical decisions within the team.
- Advocate for quality and test automation.
You’ll Succeed With
- 5+ years of Java web application software engineering experience.
- 2+ years experience working on microservices with Spring Boot framework.
- Ability and willingness to dive into and add to/update/maintain PHP codebase.
- Experience designing and building a microservice.
- 2+ years experience working with Kafka event system.
- Strong knowledge and a passion for software best practices and design patterns.
- Strong teamwork, leadership, and time management skills.
- Passionate about agile practices and continuous improvement.
- Business level English fluency required (verbal and written skills).
Nice To Have
- Experience with payments systems.
- Experience with gRPC.
- Experience working with a remote-first and globally distributed team.
- Travel industry experience is a plus but definitely not required!
- Experience with Atlassian products [Jira/Confluence/Bitbucket].
Our company culture supports flexible working schedules with an open Paid Time Away policy and gives all team members the opportunity to travel and work remotely with great people. If you think you have the skills and passion, we’ll give you the support and opportunity to thrive in your career. If you would like to be considered for the role, we would love to hear from you!