Do you have exceptional social skills? Are you a natural networker and connector? Do you know how to get the job done because you are an expert in planning and organizing? Can you negotiate the best deals for The Student Hotel? Then we are looking for you!
Your mission should you choose to accept it…
You co-operate closely with the Sales Director, the Revenue Manager and the Reservations and Marketing departments to make ‘Sales’ per segment visible on- and offline. You closely collaborate with the Hotel GM to localize your plans and share local strategy. You are aware of all the trends and developments and you will keep up with all new developments in the future. You are responsible for all existing and new partnerships within the Corporate, Travel and Education segment. You work with organizations such as: Corporate (local) Companies, Start Up’s, Re-locators, and institutes in higher education.
What will you be doing to make that happen?
- Create local and in-house sales strategy on all segments, budgets and action plans;
- Preparation, activation and realization of the annual planning and budget;
- Draft and implement proposals and contracts, with national and international accounts;
- Negotiate, close and sign deals;
- Lead the contracting and tendering process and lead the development and delivery of proposals;
- Commit acquisition on all leads in corporate, education and leisure segment;
- Monitoring and determining the perfect balance for the different allocations within the hotel;
- Process all your leads and clients in Salesforce;
- Make a bi-weekly report with all results and actions;
- Report directly to Sales Director
Who are you?
We are looking for a pro-active hands on and tactical thinking manager who knows the national and local city market by heart. The candidate needs to have experience in sales, a commercial sense and a background in hospitality. Creating new partnerships is what you are best in! You have a relevant network and you already have gained many commercial successes.
Next to that, you:
- Have at least 2-3 years of work experience as account executive or manager with good knowledge of the market/hospitality industry within your area;
- Graduate or Master in Hotel Management, Tourism or Economics;
- Record of achieving results in Hotel/Hospitality/Travel sector;
- Are able to work independently and is structured;
- Outgoing and confident presence;
- Has a proactive, hands on mentality, drive and ambition to grow with the organization;
- Have a strong personality, knows what strategy he/she wants to follow considering his/her responsibility;
- Are stress resistant, know how to deal with high peaks in work flow (for example, during opening of new hotels);
- Maintain control and keep the overview of all activities and actions;
- Have contemporary spirit and thinks even further than outside the box;
- Have good communication skills. Fluency in at least Spanish and English, and/or another European language is a big advantage.
Through disruption, innovation and hard work, we managed to grow The Student Hotel to a multi-country, European household name. A place where people can learn, grow and develop skills that they will take with them for a lifetime. How did we achieve it? Through our exceptional international team of lively, smart and motivated people that embrace the student spirit and bring it to life every day.
Even if you didn’t work in the hotel industry, perhaps you’re exactly the person we still need in our team. At TSH what truly matters, is the sense of hospitality, being curious, open with a strong people-focus.
The awesome perks
- Staff Discount when eating in any The Commons in Europe
- Discount rate when staying in any of our Hotel across Europe
- Discount on everything at our TSH shop!
- Get your friends and family to stay in our hotels with a discount
- Bonus referral scheme
- Make use of our gym for free!
We want you to be you. No uniform, tattoos are cool, your hairstyle is yours, not ours. Basically, we don’t want to change who you are because we think the best hospitality comes from people who can be themselves and show customers their personality. Our team is diverse, representing more than one nationality, gender, age, sexual orientation, religion, culture and personality type. That’s what makes our team so special.