a&o: that’s simple, honest, big and always with a smile. Since the opening of our first store in 2000, we have been expanding throughout Europe to realise our motto EVERYONE CAN TRAVEL. With hostels in over 20 cities, we are now the largest hostel provider in Europe! In order to be recognizable, all our locations implement a standardized concept and are supported by our headquarters in Berlin.
Our teams are the core of a&o – to support these we are looking for a Sales Manager Sports.
We were also looking for applications from sales agents, sales representatives, sales people, sales representatives, hotel and tourism sales people, communication and organisational talent with an affinity for sport.
Become part of our Frankfurt satellite of our Sales team DACH!
- You identify customer needs and potentials and are responsible for developing business relationships with German and European sports clubs and associations
- You create the basis for a successful and long-term cooperation through regular customer contact
- You are the competent contact person for our customers from the fields of sports and e-sports for all matters from booking, sponsoring and planning of training camps or accommodation during sports events to conferences and the follow-up of a hostel stay
- You recognise market developments and the specific requirements of our partners and significantly increase their turnover through individual solutions and processes
- You conduct conclusion-oriented condition and contract negotiations
- Although you often work independently in your field, you also work closely with our Head of Sales and our management and compile meaningful reports
- You have been involved in sport for several years (whether as an athlete, trainer or official etc.) or are still involved and already have a professional network in the field of sport
- You already have sales experience, if possible in the tourism or hotel industry
- You have a winning demeanour, are empathic and it is easy for you to inspire others
- You have a very good knowledge of German and English
- You are willing to represent a&o at sporting events in the evening or on weekends
- You enjoy working independently
- An exciting, responsible job in one of the most innovative hostel companies in the travel industry awaits you.
- You will enjoy a team-oriented working environment with plenty of room for the implementation of your own ideas and your personal development.
- Your working atmosphere is characterized by short decision-making paths and open communication.
- Enjoy attractive corporate benefits, including free accommodation in all a&o’s during your holiday and discounted leisure activities and events
- We support your personal development with trainings and language courses!
- Of course we provide drinks, fruit and vegetables on a daily basis
- Bonus for the period of employment – e.g. cash reward and extra holidays
Does this sound attractive to you? We are very happy to receive your application (resume, cover letter, desired salary, earliest possibly starting-date).
Apply online now!
Head of Sales DACH