We are looking for a Sales Intern to join our ambitious, hard-working and fun sales team in Vienna starting in January 2021 for at least 10 months. The role will blend a mix of great learning opportunities and hands-on experience. As an Intern you will work on a wide variety of tasks.
In case you don’t know who we are (ahem):
TSH is a game-changer. Our unique hotel concept offers student accommodation as well as long and short stay options for students-at-heart, together with epic facilities and exciting co-working spaces. We believe in creating a fun, creative and inspiring environment where everyone can live, work, play and grow. How do we achieve it? Through our exceptional international team of lively, smart and motivated people that embrace the student spirit and bring it to life every day.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Giving tours and selling rooms to prospective students and partners
- Engaging with prospective customers through a variety of digital and social channels
- General administrative support for the sales manager
- Create prospect and suspect database for existing and new locations
- Support during local sales events: university open days, fairs, etc.
- The opportunity to take up a longer term project covering the entire internship
Desired Skills and Experience
For this internship you must be a current student enrolled at university in a related field and be legally allowed to work in Austria. We are looking for someone who is bursting with enthusiasm, could sell sand to a camel, and who has a passion for marketing. Other skills include:
- Currently enrolled in a marketing, sales, or hospitality degree
- Previous marketing or hospitality experience
- Previous experience in a customer facing role
- Ability to communicate well in English and German both verbally and written
- Additional languages and international experience a plus
From the front desk staff and the F&B specialists at each hotel location to the Amsterdam based HQ team, we value hard, disruptive, unconventional workers and with that at our core we’ve established a European team that’s achieved huge success in growing The Student hotel over the last few years.
What do we offer you?
- An amazing work environment with a fantastic vibe and lots of positive energy.
- Time carved out for you to work on your own research-project
- On the job coaching and guidance
- Monthly compensation for your internship.
- The opportunity to work at a dynamic, young, international organization; we’re a real game changer in the hospitality industry
- A first glimpse into the world of Sales with one of the most innovative players in the hospitality market.
- Staff Discount when eating in any The Commons in Europe
- Discount rate when staying in any of our Hotel across Europe
- Discount of everything at our TSH shop!
- Get your friends and family to stay in our hotels with a discount
- Bonus referral scheme
- Make use of our gym for free!
We want you to be you. No uniform, tattoos are cool, your hairstyle is yours, not ours. Basically, we don’t want to change who you are because we think the best hospitality comes from people who can be themselves and show customers their personality. Our team is diverse, representing more than one nationality, gender, age, sexual orientation, religion, culture and personality type. That’s what makes our team so special.
Join The Student Hotel
Excited? Want to apply? You can do this by clicking the apply button beneath, answering a few questions and sending your CV/LinkedIn profile.