Your mission should you choose to accept it…
As Revenue Manager, you work in a strategic team of revenue management experts. Your team goal is to optimize revenue and distribution and you play a vital part! You will oversee the revenue and distribution strategy for a cluster of three TSH hotels. Your responsibilities include translating strategical revenue management targets into tactical and operational property goals.
In case you don’t know who we are:
TSH is a game-changer. Our unique hotel concept offers student accommodation as well as long and short stay options for students-at-heart, together with epic facilities and exciting co-working spaces. You can already find The Student Hotel in the Netherlands, Germany, Austria, Italy, France and Spain. Now, with newly-opened properties in Delft and Bologna, our unique hospitality concept is truly taking root in the heart of Europe.
What You’ll Do
- Oversee tactical and operational revenue management for your 3 properties, Rotterdam, The Hague & Delft;
- Translate strategical revenue management targets into tactical and operational property goals;
- Establish the pricing strategy and business mix within your properties;
- Ensure use of effective analysis and reporting tools to enhance decision making;
- Identify market segments & periods which are under-performing against budget and their benchmarking competitive set. Implement a timely action plan to address this;
- Ensure professional and efficient utilisation of all systems, in line with company best practices and SOPs;
- Ensure effective information gathering and analysis to identify and maximise all possible revenue opportunities;
- Spot gaps in the business and set up a proactive plan;
- Keep a helicopter view to oversee the revenue forecasts for your properties
What You’ll Have
- 1-3 years experience within a revenue position
- Market knowledge of Rotterdam, The Hague, and/or Delft is a nice to have
- Bachelors degree, preferably in econometrics and/or, hotel or tourism management
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent MS Excel skills, experience with Power BI and or/ SQL
- Fluent in English, Dutch is a nice to have
- Experience with property management systems
- You are legally allowed to work and live in the Netherlands.
What we offer
- The opportunity to work at a dynamic, multi-national company. Not just another hotel, we’re a game changing innovator, challenging every convention and defining the future.
- The chance to learn and grow in your role, with the potential for future growth
- Awesome discounts in all our properties in Europe, for you and your friends and family!
- A wonderful workplace to call home, events, fun colleagues, and all the amazing salary/benefits stuff
We’re curious, conscious, and we celebrate all. We bring people together and are committed to providing the best space, experience and workplace for our entire connected community – no matter what age, gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, national origin and all the other fascinating characteristics that make us different and makes you you.