Your mission, should you choose to accept it…
As part of the next phase of our hypergrowth we’re looking for a customer-centric product manager to join our product & experience team who can rally our entire team behind ambitious plans and take our hotel and extended stay experience to the next level.
What You’ll Do
- Manage our global insight programme, define and validate audience personas and customer journeys.
- Own and understand product performance to commercial and customer KPIs. Optimise commercial impact of product activities and investments.
- Develop the hotel and extended stay product strategy across all markets, segments and target audiences (B2B and B2C).
- Translate product vision and strategy into 3 year product experience roadmap and create product playbook and activity calendar.
- Own the end to end customer journey and identify areas for focus and investment.
- Launch product strategy into the business and ensure regular internal product communication and feedback moments.
- Work collaboratively with global teams on business case development, pricing and promotional strategies.
- Develop and embed the product communications framework across all touchpoints to be used by campaign management, sales and local teams.
- You have a bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or a related discipline.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a brand or product management role within a multi-site hospitality, retail or lifestyle environment.
- Familiar with project management, insight and analytical tools and full MS suite.
- Strategic and hands-on mindset.
- Fluent in spoken and written English, other languages a strong advantage.
- Must be eligible to work in the Netherlands.
We’re curious, conscious, and we celebrate all. We bring people together and are committed to providing the best space, experience and workplace for our entire connected community – no matter what age, gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, national origin and all the other fascinating characteristics that make us different and makes you you.