Sectors Tours, attractions & activities
DO YOU HAVE FUN WORKING WITH NUMBERS AND CAN YOU DELIGHT OTHERS?
For active support of our marketing team we are looking at the earliest possible date a / n
Marketing Analyst / Marketing Controller (m/w/d)
We offer flexible framework conditions: whether full-time or part-time – discuss your wishes with us!
What do we offer you?
- A flexible working time model for a good work-life balance – for us, child-friendliness and family orientation are not just empty phrases
- A pleasant workplace in a friendly company in a representative building with a pleasant environment
- Performance-linked wages
- Your own design leeway in your area of responsibility
- An ergonomic sit-stand desk and modern technology
- A really nice and helpful team
- Further development opportunities through internal and external coaching
- Great extras such as a subsidy for company pension schemes and discounted membership in the nearby fitness studio
- A responsible, varied job with flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths
What are your tasks?
- Creation and interpretation of KPI-based performance analyzes
- You use analyzes and modeling to gain insights into optimal lead generation
- Project and budget responsibility
- Participation in various online marketing projects, collaboration with colleagues in print and online marketing in order to achieve cross-campaign and cross-media goals
- Strategic further development in the area of web analysis and tracking measures
- Development of control and planning recommendations for various marketing channels
- Support in the area of search engine optimization for our portals herole.de and busmeister.de as well as in the areas of SEA and social advertising
What do we expect from you?
- Completed degree in economics, business administration or a comparable training
- Work experience of at least two years
- Very good knowledge of the functionality and application of monitoring tools (Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Data Studio, matomo)
- Understanding of user behaviour and the meaning behind the numbers
- Experience in dealing with CMS systems
- Analytical and process-oriented way of thinking and working
- In-depth knowledge of web and data analysis
- Knowledge in the area of search engine optimization
- Excellent teamwork and assertiveness
- Strong self-motivation and hands-on mentality
Who are we anyway?
Our company, based in Dresden, was founded in 2002 and today has 103 employees and is one of the largest providers of school trips in Germany. This is also supported by over 145,000 students and teachers who go on school trips with HEROLÉ every year. The over 100 travel destinations in Germany and Europe are served by our own fleet of 17 modern coaches. In April 2015, HEROLÉ Reisen was recognized as one of the five best companies in Saxony. In order to meet the varied challenges and the steadily growing corporate success, every employee is of particular importance to us as part of the whole.
Do you want to become part of HEROLÉ too?
Then please send us your complete application documents as soon as possible using our online application form on our website: WWW.HEROLE.DE/BEWERBUNG
Are you curious, but want to know more first?
Then get to know us at WWW.HEROLE.DE/UNTERNEHMEN