Sectors Tours, attractions & activities
The ideal candidate should be an effective, but also an empathetic leader focused on the results while fostering a collaborative spirit within the team. Superior organization and management skills are a must. They should have a demonstrated success in building, implementing, and sustaining organizational systems and processes, be analytically minded and numbers focused. They must have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and demonstrate strong work ethic, time and project management skills while handling multiple projects is essential in this role. Finally, they must have excellent customer service skills, especially because this position deals with Greenheart’s overseas partners/clients.
The Operations Department works with all Greenheart International departments and programs. The Operations Director is an integral leader in Greenheart, supporting the organizational mission and overseeing some of the key functions of Greenheart’s programs. The Operations Director will work with various divisions/functional areas, including enrollment, compliance, program support, account management, and partner relations, with the goal of successfully and effectively executing Greenheart’ programs.
Some things you will do in this position:
- Oversee and manage programs billing, invoicing and credit memos creation
- Cooperate with the Finance Department to assist with payment identification, payment applications and addressing stakeholders’ questions
- Monitor payment collection and communicate with Finance and Enrollment Departments regarding partner statement balances
- Oversee and manage programs insurance policy, including insurance enrollments, extensions, billing and troubleshooting claims
- Oversee and organize developing, cataloging, and updating Greenheart International programs’ external resources (e.g., stakeholders’ terms and conditions, handbooks, orientation materials, etc.)
- Review, analyze, evaluate, and improve business procedures
- Manage systems-related inquiries and development requests and work closely with the IT/Systems Department to effectively address systems issues and implement improvements and changes
- Assist Enrollment and Compliance Departments in ensuring accurate program records keeping and program compliance
- Serve as an Alternate Responsible Officer (ARO) in SEVIS, and help to maintain data for all Greenheart programs in SEVIS
- Provide excellent customer service to Greenheart International external stakeholders and partners reaching out with operational questions
- Provide ongoing trainings to Greenheart’s stakeholders, as well as internal staff
- Carry the Greenheart Exchange emergency phone and follow all Greenheart emergency phone procedures as assigned
Some qualifications, knowledge and skills/ability required to successfully perform this job:
- Must have at least 6 years of work experience in operations, preferably managing programs in a non-profit setting
- MBA degree or equivalent experience highly preferred
- At least 4 years of experience leading teams (under direct supervision)
- Superior critical thinking, problem-solving, and strategic thinking skills
- Demonstrated success in building, implementing, sustaining organizational systems and processes, and with managing competing demands
- Experience analyzing financial data (revenue projections, invoicing, credits, statements etc.) and addressing internal and external stakeholders’ inquiries pertaining to it; analytically minded, numbers focused with excellent reporting skills
- Collaborative and solution-oriented approach with excellent communication skills
- Strong work ethic and time and project management skills while handling multiple projects
- Experience with troubleshooting systems related issues and working on systems/databases development initiatives
- Excellent computer skills with competence in the Microsoft Office Suite, especially Microsoft Excel
- Track record of working with outside vendors (including organizational technology), preferred
- Experience working through an organizational restructure or systems change, preferred
- Experience with managing insurance policies, preferred
Compensation: Commensurate with experience
Sound like the perfect fit?
A cover letter is required for your application to be considered.
Due to the volume of applications processed, we ask that you do not call Greenheart International regarding this position. All qualified applicants will be contacted.
Greenheart International is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, age, ethnicity, religion, national origin, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, sex, marital status, disability, or status as a U.S. veteran.