a&o: we are simple, honest and always with a smile. Since our first opening in 2000 we are expanding Europe-wide, true to our mission EVERYONE CAN TRAVEL. With hostels in more than 20 cities we are by now Europe’s biggest hostel provider, making our mission a reality!
Our teams are the core of a&o – to support these we are looking for a new staff member as facility manager, caretaker, house technician, janitor, craftsperson, mechanic, service technician, installer sanitary/electrical/heating, plumber, painter, career changer and organizational talent wishing to provide a great experience to our guests. Join the team at the a&o Dortmund Hauptbahnhof!
- You take care of painting work, laying floor coverings and assembling furniture
- The execution of smaller electrical and plumbing work becomes part of your responsibility
- You maintain the outside facilities of the location
- You monitor contractors
- A craftsman’s training would be desirable
- You have very good German and English language skills
- You have a high level of technical expertise
- You already have experience in a comparable activity
- Your technical skills characterize you
- You are flexible, reliable, physically resilient and interested in new challenges
- An exciting, responsible job in one of the top-innovators amongst Hostel-providers is expecting you
- You can experience an team-oriented work-environment with loads of room for developing and implementing your own ideas and your personal growth
- Short decision-making-processes and open communication are a major benefit of your new working-context
- Enjoy attractive corporate benefits, including free accommodation in all a&o’s and discounted leisure activities and events
- We support your personal development with trainings and language courses!
- Of course we provide drinks, fruit and vegetables on a daily basis – and as hostel staff you can join your team for the meals served at the buffet
- Bonus for the period of employment – e.g. cash reward and extra holidays
This sounds attractive to you? We are very happy to receive your online application (resume, cover letter, desired salary, earliest possibly starting-date).
Apply online now!