Sectors Educational exchange
With more than 50 years of experience, EF Education First is a global leader in international education. With the offer of stays abroad to 52 travel destinations in 21 countries, EF fulfills the dream of many people: to learn a language and to discover the world.
We work in one of the most beautiful industries – educational tourism. We enrich the lives of our travelers through international experiences and connect the world through education. Doesn’t that sound like a dream?
Are you also a talented salesman and would you like to enable people to experience life abroad? Are you looking for a fast growing and international company and want to be challenged at the same time?
as a sales coordinator (m / f / d)
is waiting for you!
As a sales coordinator in our regional office in Berlin, you are the first point of contact for our customers.
We offer you:
- Work in an international and dynamic atmosphere
- Receive regular trainings and experience employee events as well as kick-offs
- Advice in the most beautiful cities in Germany
- Use a variety of development opportunities within 2-3 years at home and abroad
- Opportunity to take part in fam trips (visiting schools at our international locations)
- Subsidies for monthly public transport tickets or company pension plans
- Weekly coffee and water and much more.
Your area of responsibility:
- Sell trips, dreams and change the lives of thousands of people
- Represent EF at personal consultations as well as at trade fairs and information events
- Process telephone and written customer inquiries
- and understand market and customer needs, create tailor-made offers
- Young professionals and young professionals are welcome
- You have successfully completed your bachelor’s (master’s desirable) in economics, international relations, tourism or the like. You are an entrepreneur at heart and love to run your own shop, advise customers and sell EF dream destinations.
- Enthusiasm for sales, negotiating skills and closing strengths
- High customer / service orientation
- Very good expressiveness of the German language, both spoken and written
- Ideally, good knowledge of English and your own international
experience Enrich our team with team spirit, flexibility and perseverance. Do all of these points spark your interest? Do you also have a very good ability to express the German language and ideally a good knowledge of English? Then become part of an internationally networked family of 46,500 employees in 119 countries.
We can’t wait to receive your application and welcome you to our EF family as a valuable team member.