Sectors Tours, attractions & activities
Are you passionate about Canada? Are you in love with the natural beauty of this great land? Does travelling to mountains, waterfalls, glacial lakes, the coastal rainforests, and beaches get your heart pumping? Do you own a Toque? And last of all do you have a CLASS 4 Licence? If so, continue reading as this job might be the perfect fit for you!
Reporting to the Operations Manager, our Road Rangers will be responsible for driving one of our mini-coaches or vans, providing excellent tour commentary and safety, and ultimately ensuring our passengers have the trip of a lifetime. We are looking for people to join our team who possess a great personality, a passion for travel, and a commitment to excellence.
As part of Discover Canada Tours, you will have the opportunity to work in an exciting and fun industry; meet and work with people from all over the world; and gain valuable and fulfilling work experience.
- Efficiently maintain prepared tour schedule
- Passionately deliver commentary and stories to passengers throughout the tour
- Observe and follow all by-laws and rules of the road
- Daily guest and vehicle safety inspections and completion of driver & vehicle reports
- Prepare and know your tour schedule as well as road conditions
- Keep an electronic log
- Clean your vehicle after each shift
- Connect with people and maintain relationships
- Record digital and or live footage of your tour as assigned for Marketing purposes
- Communicate with operations how and when you will be returning tour (paperwork/receipts)
- Report any infractions/ accidents/ tickets or defect on vehicles to the Ops Manager ASAP
- Keep track your assigned schedule and possible changes
- Keep track of your expenses and summits receipts at the end of each trip
- Attend staff meetings and social events
- Available on weekends and holidays between May and October