MEININGER is a unique Hotel product in different European cities, which combines the service and comfort of a budget hotel with an extraordinary interior such as a guest kitchen or a game zone. People of every age and origin are amazed by the central location, qualitative high-grade interior and fair prices. Thanks to our highly motivated team and a down-to-earth and living atmosphere, the MEININGER Hotels feel like a real home.
- Manage and drive the day to day performance of the Customer Care and Group Sales Teams (ca. 60 people) to deliver a best in class service, meeting or exceeding all KPIs and agreed service levels for customers and within budgeted spend
- Build a clear strategy and plan to support the continued growth of the company
- Responsibility for the contact centre systems and relationships with the suppliers. Setting the strategy for the development of the contact centre infrastructure, ensuring best use of new practices and technologies
- Develop and encourage a culture of high performance (reflecting the company values) and ensuring employees are coached and developed to allow those around us to perform at their best
- Providing executive level reporting and presenting on the performance of the teams
- Responsibility for the end to end customer care and group sales processes and the associated customer experience, leading cross company initiatives to drive improvements, improve efficiency, enhance offline revenue and reduce contacts
- Responsibility for setting and delivering the budget for the customer care and group sales teams and tracking to budgeted spend.
- Responsibility to ensure that appropriate and skilled resource is in place to accommodate work volumes, including change and peak demand
- Drive continuous improvement activity across the teams
- Provide the lead on customer care and group sales change projects
- Work with and manage the contact centre training and quality programme to ensure our teams are developed to the highest possible standard
- Bachelor’s degree in commercial studies
- 3-5 years of professional experience in leading a multi-function contact centre team (50-100 people), preferably in various locations
- Experience of driving and achieving revenue targets
- Experience of building and leading a multi-disciplined team through change and driving employee engagement
- Ability to lead and drive operational improvements and establish a results driven structure – ensuring the customer is at the heart of the function
- A strong appreciation of modern technology particularly contact centre technology with a track record of maximizing technology to drive process improvements and the customer experience.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and an ability to communicate at all levels
- Business proficiency in English, additional languages (German, Italian, French, Spanish) are an advantage
- Mobility and willingness to explore the world while representing MEININGER Hotels
WHAT MEININGER OFFERS
There are many good reasons to join our MEININGER Team. We offer a professional work environment with creative leeway. Working with a dynamic team will offer you many chances for your personal development. We appreciate colleagues who can work independently and as part of a team, who can think out-of-the-box and who want to develop MEININGER with their own ideas and actions. If you are looking for a new challenge and want to be part of an international hotel chain, which is different from others, we would be happy to welcome you.
- Growth and development opportunities as part of an internationally expanding organization
- Lively, open and multi-cultural company culture with flat hierarchies
- Attractive compensation package + additional pension schemes
- 25 days of annual holidays + extra vacation days for every year with MEININGER
- Various learning and development opportunities
- Employee events and team activities: M-Days, Christmas party, team building events
Please send us your application and CV and inform us about your approximate salary expectation and potential starting date. We are looking forward to receiving your application!