Sectors Au pair
Do you dream of making a difference? We are looking for a Sales Coordinator to grow our network of global families through the au pair program in the Nordic countries.
Work with and sell a program that really makes a difference!
As a Sales Coordinator, you are part of a team in Stockholm that is passionate about cultural exchanges. This role reports directly to the product manager for the Nordic market.
The role of Sales Coordinator requires that you are independent, take great personal responsibility, sales-driven, a good leader and have excellent communication skills – both in person and by phone.
Your Responsibilities Include Att
- Grow the Nordic market, which requires initiative from you to achieve set sales goals
- Conduct sales by phone by responding to the customer’s unique needs
- Create new opportunities and channels for sales through relationships with high schools, universities, trade shows and other local organizations to create brand awareness
- Recruit, screen and coach potential au pair candidates
- Provide excellent customer service
- Organize and participate in local events
- Collaborate with our local au pair community to achieve sales goals
- Contribute to marketing activities both on- and offline
We Believe You
- Passionate about sales and making a difference through cultural exchanges
- Love to interact with people over the phone and in person, to understand their needs and be able to pitch our program
- Like us, strongly believe that “nothing is impossible”
- Take ownership of your ideas and make them a reality
- Is goal-oriented and can effectively plan your time
- Want to be part of a passionate team
Skills And Experience
- Bachelor’s degree from a college or university
- 1 year + of sales experience and proven background in reaching sales goals
- Proven sales ability both over the phone and in person
- International experience (own aupair / exchange experience is an advantage)
- Full competence in both Swedish and English, in both speech and writing
- Excellent ability to give presentations and to speak in front of groups
- Knowledge and experience in social media and experience in generating sales / leads through these channels
- Experience with MS Office, incl. Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook
- B driving license
- An international and dynamic workplace with a “start-up” vibe
- Base salary with bonus potential
- Regular training opportunities, team events, kick-offs and get-togethers.
- The opportunity to expand your international network through regular seminars with colleagues from around the world
- Opportunity to travel internationally
- Sales competitions, e.g. our annual bestseller summit in Switzerland
- Opportunity to visit our offices in the USA or other parts of Europe for educational purposes.
- And much more…