We’re looking for a Website Lead to join our Professional Services department. Showing a passion for online marketing, you’ll enjoy working in a fast-paced, international environment while demonstrating the ability to identify the most important growth opportunities for our customers to drive more organic traffic to their website.
We’re looking for a go-getter Website Lead who will lead the team and isn’t afraid to get their hands dirty creating and promoting customer websites. We need an Internet-savvy creative lead who can create content for our customers and strategize through the search engine industry that is constantly evolving. We need a leader and team member who is willing to discover and learn new skills to effectively contribute to the development of our various customer-facing initiatives at Cloudbeds.
Location: Remote (APAC)
Working shift: 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM UTC
What You Will Do
- Provide leadership in website & digital marketing training and thought leadership within the Professional Services team
- Manage customer escalations related to the Cloudbeds Websites service
- Drive and implement best practices around customer outreach for reviews
- Review customer complaints or concerns and seek to improve customer onboarding all aspects of the customer experience with the company
- Strategize with cross-departmental teams to improve our customer experience, shorten delivery time frames, and develop repeatable, scalable processes
- Serve as a confident, knowledgeable, and patient escalation point for inquiries from the client and third-party stakeholders including key decision-makers and senior leadership
- Collaborate with internal teams to drive alignment, understand customer perceptions, and partner together to exceed customer expectations
- Design, implement and track quantitative and qualitative metrics to measure the success of projects, people, and processes
- Be part of the development of customer websites: content development, SEO & keyword research, and creation
- Influence the design and create hospitality templates for our global customer base through our website builder
- Contribute to the development of additional services that complement and support our website service (graphic design, content creation, SEO/SEM etc.)
- Develop internal and customer-facing performance reports to analyze and monitor website service and strategy effectiveness
- With a consultative approach, employ digital marketing strategies for our hospitality customers to increase search presence and conversion rates
- Create SMART objectives based on traffic and behavior analytics and manage organic search engine performance
- Train, mentor, and empower a world-class team of Professional Services – Website Specialists
- Own preparation, execution, and follow-up for monthly 1-on-1s and biannual reviews in a performance management capacity
- Work to establish regular meeting schedules and check-ins with Professional Service – Website Specialist team members
- Identify, communicate, and facilitate learning and career-growth opportunities for each member of your team
Key Competencies Include
- Passion for website design and digital marketing strategies
- Understanding of on-page and off-page SEO topics.
- Effective communication skills including a solid understanding of English grammar and professional and creative writing ability.
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, identify, and resolve problems.
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline-driven atmosphere.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management, and time management skills.
- Knowledge of: Ahrefs, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Semrush, and Spreadsheets
- Ability to manage multiple projects/customer accounts with varying processes at once
- Highly organized, proactive, self-starter, and team player with a love of continually improving the processes around you
- Communication and Emotional Intelligence: Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, coupled with strong empathy for customers and their success.
You’ll Succeed With
- 1+ years of leadership experience required
- 2+ years of digital marketing experience preferred
- Ability to mentor team members and oversee comprehensive learning and development plans for the team
- Exceptional organizational and interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to resolve competing priorities under pressure
- Ability to clearly, concisely, and confidently communicate information in written and verbal contexts
- Experience in hospitality/tourism is a plus
- Fluent English, great communication skills, and a positive attitude
- Problem-solving skills and emotional management
- Skill with computers and systems
- Excellent internet/wifi connection
- Note: This is a remote position that can be done anywhere
Our company culture supports flexible working schedules with an open Paid Time Away policy and gives all team members the opportunity to travel and work remotely with great people. If you think you have the skills and passion, we’ll give you the support and opportunity to thrive in your career. If you would like to be considered for the role, we would love to hear from you!