As an API Onboarding Manager, you will be interacting with software partners on a regular basis and must have enough technical experience to do so comfortably. This will require close coordination with all internal teams, including product, marketing, business development, and engineering. You will be responsible for cataloging and prioritizing API and application enhancements to support our software partners. You will adopt a standard escalation process across all issue types and assist with feature improvement and roadmap planning. Together, we strive to offer the best software platform available to the hospitality industry. The API Onboarding Manager is an integral part of the Service, Business Development, and Product Teams. We look forward to hearing from you!
Location: Remote – Ukraine
What You Will Do: (Roles and Responsibilities)
- Maintain a company-level partnerships funnel, managing inbound API partners from initial contact through go-live alongside our partnerships and product departments
- In all stages of the partnership life-cycle, coordinate communication with marketing on inbound integration partners.
- Ensure partners present a high-quality customer experience to end customers of Cloudbeds
- Working with Partnerships at Cloudbeds, enforce a qualification/disqualification rubric for partners
- Maintain transparency in the partnerships funnel and ensure this information is accessible to relevant departments
- Assist API partners by troubleshooting issues reported.
- Develop training and knowledge base articles to fill in partner knowledge gaps in customer success and sales teams.
- Guide new inbound partners through requirements engineering, development, and go-live.
- Proactively monitor escalated requests with Product Managers and communicate updates accordingly to each team.
- Work with the Product Support Coordinator to enhance KB articles.
You’ll Succeed With: (Skills, job requirements)
- Experience with APIs, including an ability to read XML and JSON API documentation.
- Experience in the hospitality and tourism industry is preferred.
- Experience with project management systems like Jira and Zendesk.
- Experience in integrations, product, or business development organization.
- Experience with issue troubleshooting, log tools investigation, and/or API testing tools like Postman would be advantageous.
- Excellent English communication skills, both spoken and written. Business fluency in another language(s).
- Experience with account management.
- Familiarity in communicating with support, product, and engineering departments.
- Understanding of agile development concepts.
- A passion for creating and documenting new processes to improve performance.
- Proficient with computers and cloud-based systems.
- Excellent internet connection.
Our company culture supports flexible working schedules with an open Paid Time Away policy and gives all team members the opportunity to travel and work remotely with great people. If you think you have the skills and passion, we’ll give you the support and opportunity to thrive in your career. If you would like to be considered for the role, we would love to hear from you!