a & o Hostels: it’s simple, honest, big and always with a smile. Since our first opening in 2000, we have been expanding across Europe, true to our EVERYONE CAN TRAVEL mission. With currently 39 hostels in 23 cities and 8 countries, we are now Europe’s largest hostel provider and we are putting our mission into practice! In doing so, as well as in order to maintain and improve our standards and services, we are supported and managed by our headquarters in Berlin and our sales team with satellite offices in all of our destinations.
At the heart of a & o are our teams – and to support them, we are now looking for sales managers, sales agents, salespeople, organizational talent and number jugglers.
Become part of our a & o Hostels sales team now!
As a sales manager, we expect a lot of flexibility from you – in return on our part, you are free to choose where your place of work should be: Vienna, Salzburg or Berlin – it’s up to you!
- a & o is constantly growing – and we need you to develop and support the source markets of Austria and Switzerland : You look after our existing B2C and B2B customers and are responsible for acquiring new B2C and B2B customers
- This will help you strategically develop our business and be responsible for contract negotiations
- You plan and organize sales promotion measures
- You record and evaluate sales figures
- Of course, you will partly be deployed in the field: You present a & o at trade fairs, team training, information trips and other events
- You have completed an apprenticeship in the tourism or commercial sector
- You have sales experience in tourism, where you have already established a network in Austria or Switzerland
- Communication is your daily bread – that’s why you speak business fluent German (C2 / mother tongue) and fluent English (C1 +); Knowledge of French is also an advantage
- You are flexible and enjoy traveling; a class B driving license is an advantage, but not a must
- Working with MS Office products is a matter of course for you
- An exciting, responsible job in one of the most innovative hostel companies in the travel industry awaits you
- You will enjoy a team-oriented work environment with plenty of space for implementing your own ideas and your personal development
- Your working atmosphere is characterized by short decision-making paths and open communication
- Lively, open and international corporate culture with flat hierarchies
- Enjoy attractive corporate benefits, including free nights in all a & o hostels , as well as discounted leisure activities and events
- In addition: language courses, advanced training, sports programs and much more
- We provide drinks, fruit and vegetables every day
- Employment bonuses in the form of cash bonuses and additional vacation days
Have we made you curious? Sounds like “your” job?
We look forward to your application (curriculum vitae, cover letter, salary expectations, details of the earliest possible starting date).
Head of Sales DACH