- Responsibility over a large hostel (75 rooms), including revenues, expenses, current monitoring and control on the business side. In addition, assistance in preparing the annual budget and meeting its objectives.
- Managing a staff of 20-50 workers and 3-5 managers, including recruitment and training.
- General responsibility for providing and maintaining the amazing service and experience given to the guests of the hostel, the bar and the events.
- In charge of the on-going operations of all hostel departments – rooms, bar, kitchen, maintenance, business license, quality control, external co-operations and working with different providers.
- Keeping in line with the group’s management, the other hostels and the headquarters (marketing, finance, HR, tours, etc.)
- Forming and maintaining Collaborations with the local community.
- Building a team of managers and leading them towards the organization’s targets
- An Israeli citizenship or work visa in Israel – A MUST!
- Managerial experience (including managing employees and managers), Experience in managing small/medium budgets and organizations.
- Team managing abilities and leading meaningful changes/developments, as well as dynamic thinking and performance under stress.
- A very high level of English and Hebrew.
- Tech friendly with the capacity for using intricate technological systems.
- High service awareness as well as a passion to work with tourists and provide them an extraordinary experience.
- Great responsibility, work ethics and willingness for hard work also during weekends & holidays.
- Experience in tourism – advantage (not a requirement).