What you’ll be doing in the internship?
Edit and write content to the very new Abraham Blog. The Abraham blog is the place where travelers from all over the world can find all the information they need before and during their travels in Israel. We are looking for someone who knows how to do internet research on predefined topics, organize the information, and write a blog post.
Your main tasks will be:
- Internet research to find the relevant information for predefined topics.
- Organize the information to create a coherent and logical flow for the reader.
- Write a blog post on each of the topics. The posts should be at least 1000-1500 words. The writing style should be fun and lighthearted.
What you should have?
- Experience with marketing writing
- Organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Huge plus: experience with KeyWord research/writing according to SEO rules
- Ideal: Pre-knowledge with the Israeli culture
In exchange for your hard work you get:
- Free accommodation in a mixed-gender dorm room, occupied only by hostel volunteers (the room includes a shower and toilet, WiFi and air conditioning)
- Free access to all hostel facilities – guest kitchen, TV room, lounge, rooftop terrace and laundry
- 50% off at the bar
- Most tours for free, based on availability
- Free stays at our other hostels (Jerusalem and Nazareth)
- Free or discounted stays at other hostels in Israel that are members of the ILH (Israeli Hostels)
Due to Corona virus, entrance to Israel is forbidden to most people. If you can’t fly to Israel, the internship will be from home.